The Conference on Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence (UAI) is the premier international conference on research related to representation, inference, learning and decision making in the presence of uncertainty within the field of Artificial Intelligence. UAI is supported by the Association for Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence (AUAI).
The 30th UAI (UAI 2014) will be held in Quebec City, Quebec, Canada, at the Quebec City Convention Centre, from July 23 to 27th 2014. The conference will be located close in time and location with the AAAI 2014 and CogSci 2014 conferences.
- March 19, 2014, 11:59pm UTC: Paper submission deadline
- May 6-9, 2014: Author feedback about initial reviews
- May 30, 2014: Author notification
- June 16, 2014: Camera-ready copy due
- Authors notification: The Submission Instructions and Author FAQ are out
- The Call for Papers is available here
- The list of Subject Areas can be found here
- The Call for Tutorials and Call for Workshops are out