Hotels on Catalina Island.
There are many hotels on the island;
There are three "official" conference hotels, listed below.
- 10 standard rooms with 2 double beds at 259.00 midweek $360.00 weekend.
- 20 standard rooms with 1 king bed at $259.00 midweek $360.00 weekend.
- 2 superior rooms with 1 king bed at $299.00 midweek $415.00 weekend.
- 16 economy rooms with 1 king bed at $89.25 midweek $139.00 weekend.
- 6 economy rooms with 1 queen bed at $89.25 midweek $139.00 weekend.
- 11 economy rooms with 2 twin beds at $89.25 midweek $139.00 weekend.
- 20 standard rooms with 1 queen bed at $111.75 midweek $169.00 weekend.
|Catalina Canyon Resort &
- 50 rooms have been reserved.
Rates are per room, per night, plus tax. They do require a 2 night’s stay on the
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday is at mid-week rate, Friday at weekend rate.
To book at Pavilion Hotel
call 800-322-3434. After connecting push the 1 key, the 3 key and then the 1 key. For Catalina Canyon Resort &
For all three hotels give the
code word “AUAI”. 50% of payment will be due at time of booking.
Please book the Pavilion Hotel and the Hotel Atwater ASAP (the deadline has already passed, but they are still taking a few more reservations). Catalina Canyon Resort & Spa can be booked up until July 5th.
The walk from the Pavilion Hotel and Hotel Atwater to the main conference at the Casino is approximately 10 minutes.
Catalina Canyon Resort & Spa has the advantage of being located at the site of the tutorials and the Causality and StarAI workshops. However, it is an extra 10 minute walk to the main conference. The Bayesian Modeling and Natural Intelligence workshops are being held at the Catalina Country Club .
The banquet will be held at the Casino Ballroom (moved from Descanso beach club ).
Cars are not allowed on the island but there are bicycle and golf cart rental agencies.
View UAI 2012 Conference in a larger map