Help using the UAI Wiki
Here you will find all that you need to start using the Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence Wiki. It uses a software package called TWiki which is fully described in this documentation. You can use the WebSearchSearch?
Help link in the menu if you can"t find what you are looking for. If you encounter a difficult problem you can email the email@example.com
as well. Be sure to follow the UAIWikiPoliciesAndGuidelines
when modifying content.
TWiki User"s Guide
Documentation for TWiki users.
- TWiki Quick Start - the fast track approach
- One-Page Primers cover TWiki basics
- TWiki Help FAQs
- TWikiFAQ: The first things people ask about TWiki
- TextFormattingFAQ: Common how-to questions about posting in TWiki
- Frequent users should also browse the full #ReferenceManualReference Manual!
- Help on Installed Plugins
- DefaultPlugin: This plugin can be used to specify some simple custom rendering rules. It also renders depreciated
*_text_* as bold italic text.
- SpreadSheetPlugin: Add spreadsheet calculation like
"$SUM( $ABOVE() )" to tables located in UAIWiki topics.
- CommentPlugin: Allows users to quickly post comments to a page without an edit/preview/save cycle.
- EditTablePlugin: Edit TWiki tables using edit fields, date pickers and drop down boxes
- InterwikiPlugin: Link
ExternalSite:Page text to external sites based on aliases defined in the InterWikis topic
- LatexModePlugin: Enables LaTeX markup (mathematics and more) in TWiki pages
- RenderListPlugin: Render bullet lists in a variety of formats
- SlideShowPlugin: Create web based presentations based on topics with headings.
- SmiliesPlugin: Render smilies as icons, like
:-) for or
- TablePlugin: Control attributes of tables and sorting of table columns
TWiki Reference Manual
Documentation for webmasters, system administrators, project managers, team leaders, and all other users of the TWiki advanced online collaboration platform.
- ADMINS: In less than an hour, you can read through and customize the #UsersGuideUser"s Guide to reflect the exact feature set enabled on your own TWiki site. See also other enhancement pages:
- TWikiAdminCookBook: Some tips that can be applied before installation
- InstantEnhancements: Simple tips (using just browser, no install needed) and quick (max couple of minutes).
- AdminTools: Topics an admin typically needs, all in one page
- TWikiSiteTools include utilities for navigation and for monitoring TWiki web and site-wide activity.
- The SiteMap: A color-coded directory of available webs that can be easily included on any page (below)
- You are currently in the TWiki web. The color code for this web is this background, so you know where you are.
- If you are not familiar with the UAIWiki collaboration platform, please visit WelcomeGuest first.
UAIWiki Site Map
|| The UAIWiki, be sure to see ... || UAI researchers can use to colaborate and inform each other about ongoing research. |
|| Welcome, Registration, and other StartingPoints; TWiki history & Wiki style; All the docs... || ...discover TWiki details, and how to start your own site. |
|| Sandbox test area with all features enabled. || ...experiment in an unrestricted hands-on web. |
|You can use color coding by web for identification and reference. This table is updated automatically based on WebPreferences settings of the individual webs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a separate collaboration web for your team. See also AdminTools.
Legend of icons:
= Go to the home of the web
= Search the web
= See recent changes in the web
= Subscribe to get notified of changes by e-mail
- TWikiTM is a trademark of PeterThoeny
- Note: Twiki (with a lower case "w") is a robot character in the Buck RogersTM in the 25th Century TV series. TWiki (with an upper case "W") is not affiliated with the Dillie Family Trust, the registered trademark owner of the Buck Rogers name
- TWiki is developed as Free Software under the GnuGeneralPublicLicenseGNU?/GPL
- This site is running TWiki version 04 Sep 2004 $Rev: 1742 $, Plugin API version 1.025
- Get the current version from http://TWiki.org/download.htmlTWiki.org Downloads