Viewing pages requires no registration. To edit
pages on the UAI Wiki, you must have a registered user name and password.
Due to a recent aggressive spam attack the registration process is a two step process.
- Enter your name and password in the form below
- Send an email to the the administrator and convince them you are a human rather than a computer program (don't worry, this Turing test requires only a coherent sentence or two). Be sure to include your wiki user name so they can confirm you.
The admin will add your user id Main.YourWikiName
to the user group Main.RealMembersGroup
so that you can log in and edit pages. Any validated user can do this for another user, so as long we don't let a spammer in people can validate their own colleagues and friends.
Use these tools if you need to change your password
reset your password
if you've forgotten it.
If you see a user who is clearly an autogenerated SPAM account feel free to add them to Main.SpamGroup
so they cannot add links to our website.
Once you are given edit access by the Administrator
or another wiki user you will want first go to update two important pages
- The form below will create a user page for your id at Main.YourWikiName. You can find recent changes to the wiki, including the creation of your user page, at Changes. This
page can include whatever information about you and your research that you wish to publish.
- UAIPeople is a formatted list of the UAI community. Enter you name up here and link it to your personal website or wiki page.
- After that you can edit any page on the wiki you like to create a useful resource for the UAI community.