Welcome to the official Wiki
of the Association for Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence
). The idea behind having a wiki on the AUAI
website is to allow a more collaborative and up to date resource for those in the UAI research community. This site can be modified by evreyone in the community so that it is always a comprehensive and accurate resource for the UAI community.
In order to edit a page you must first TWikiRegistration
. Your user name should be a your full name as a WikiWord
with no spaces. This allows changes to be attributed and tracked to the right editors. Take a moment after registering to fill in some information on your personal page so that it is available to the community to access.
LaTeX has now been added to the UAIWiki! See the the documentation
for a quick intro to start adding math to wiki pages.
The content and structure of this site will be largely up to the community. The following links and pages are a starting point.
- The first thing you may want to do is update or add your information in UAIPeople.
- Remember to always follow the UAIWikiPoliciesAndGuidelines.
- Visit the Help web to find documentation and lots of tips on using this wiki.
- Visit WantedPages to see which pages need the most attention.
- Check out WikiTricks for tips gathered by other users, or add your own tricks for using the wiki.